Personal data protection
Trident and its affiliated companies recognize the outmost importance of data confidentiality in any business relationship. Our data protection policy and practices focus on the appropriate and legal collection, processing and storing of personal data, as well as on its confidentiality and integrity.
Trident SA safely administers the personal data that the users of the website provide, in compliance with the provisions of Law no 677/2001 for the protection and processing of personal data and its free circulation, of Law no. 506/2004 regarding personal data processing and the protection of private life in online communications and of The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Trident and the member companies are bound to protect the confidentiality of the information collected via the website. We only collect the personal data that is voluntarily provided by the users and that allows us to provide minimally necessary information about Trident’s solutions, services and activities, as well as about the employment opportunities within the company.
By filling in the forms on the website, the user consents that his personal data is introduced in Trident’s database and is processed by the company in the future, observing the legal regulations in force regarding the processing of personal data and its free circulation.
What data we collect
- Email address – we will use the email address you have provided to send information about our products and services
- Forename and name – we will use this data to personalize the emails we send
- Job position – we will use this data to personalize the emails we send
- Phone number – we will use this information to rapidly contact you, in case there are changes to the information we have previously sent
- Data on the browser/IP/device – we will use this data to find out how you use our website, in order to make the necessary changes that could improve your experience on the website.
- Clink on the unsubscribe link in any of the newsletters we send
- Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting to unsubscribe
- The right to be informed – you are entitled to a minimum set of information concerning the purposes for which your personal data will be processed
- The right of access – you have the right to know whether your data is being processed
- The right to rectification – when personal data are inaccurate, you are entitled to ask the operator to change it
- The right to erasure or right to be forgotten – you are entitled to ask us to delete your personal data
- The right to restriction of processing – you are entitled to ask us to limit the processing of your personal data
- The right to file a complaint – you can file a complaint about the processing of your data to The National Supervisory