TRIDENT SERVICII ȘI MENTENANȚĂ S.A. (hereinafter referred to as “TRIDENT”), with the registered office in Bucharest, 107A Oltenitei Avenue, building C1, the 4th floor, room 11, S4, phone: 031-4138523, 0241-601152, fax: 031-4138666, 0241-601507, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, registered with the Trade Register Office under the no. J40/18361/2004, CUI RO 16933677, bank account IBAN RO15RZBR0000060006040798, Raiffeisen Bank – S.M.B. Branch, dully dully represented by Mrs. Alina Ane, CEO, as a personal data controller, processes the personal data provided by you in order to provide certification services for electronic signature, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) no. 910/2014 of EU Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (“GDPR”) and other legal provisions of the Union or national law relating to data protection.
– the provisions of Regulation no. 679/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, on the free movement of such data and on the repeal of the Directive 95/46 / EC,
– the processing of personal data of the contact persons, legal or conventional representatives, collaborators, employees and / or other natural persons designated by the contractual partners, transmitted to TRIDENT for the purpose of carrying out the contractual relations
We hereby inform you about the processing of personal data carried out for the purpose of concluding and executing the contracts in which TRIDENT is a party:
The quality of TRIDENT regarding the processing of personal data
TRIDENT is a personal data operator in accordance with the provisions of art. 4, paragraph 7 of the EU Regulation 679/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, the free movement of such data and subsequent legislation applicable in the field.
The personal data processed by TRIDENT belong to the following categories: the contact persons designated by the contractual partners, their legal or conventional representatives, collaborators, employees and / or other categories of individuals whose data are disclosed to TRIDENT by the contractual partners (hereinafter referred to as “Persons Concerned”). These personal data are included in the documents sent to TRIDENT at the initiation of contractual relations with the contractual partners or during their development.
The grounds and purposes of processing data are as follows:
- concluding and carrying out contracts with the contractual partners of TRIDENT
- fulfilling the legal obligations of TRIDENT in the context of the contractual relations, such as: the obligations of elaborating and keeping the financial-accounting documents; retention of personal data throughout the period of contractual relations and document archiving; conducting audits; management of authorities controls; implementation of personal data security measures (including backups); formulating defenses in case of a possible litigation; other applicable legal obligations depending on the nature of the contractual relationship and / or the quality of the contractual partner. In order to fulfill the abovementioned purposes, TRIDENT will rely, as the case may be, on its legal and contractual obligations.
Categories of personal data
TRIDENT processes the data provided by the contractual partners in order to conclude and execute the contractual relations, which include, but are not limited to: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number.
Categories of recipients
Personal data is intended for use by TRIDENT and may be disclosed to: data subjects, shareholders of the company, auditors, authorities and public institutions under public law obligations, lawyers for representation in the event of a dispute or for consultancy, bailiffs for contractual communications or enforcement of any judgments, debt collection companies, contractual partners of TRIDENT (courier companies, subcontractors, consultants and technical experts, etc.) for the conclusion and execution of contracts, banks for mortgages and / or obtaining financing and / or guarantee instruments, insurance companies for obtaining guarantee instruments, affiliated companies of TRIDENT and in any other justified situations, with your prior notice, but only in order to fulfill the purpose mentioned above and aiming at protecting your rights, as a priority.
TRIDENT processes all the information and personal data provided by the contractual partners throughout the contractual relations. Upon termination of these relations, all personal information and data will be archived for a period of 10 years. After this period, your personal data will be destroyed in accordance with the Law 16/1996 on National Archives.
Transfer of data outside the European Union
TRIDENT does not transfer your personal data outside the European Union.
Rights of data subjects
As a data subject, you have the following rights under the General Data Protection Regulation:
– to be informed and access your personal data
– to change the data
– to rectify the data
– to restrict the processing of your personal data
– to file a complaint to the ANSPDCP
TRIDENT will not use your data for any other purpose without your prior consent.
In order to exercise these rights, you can submit a written request, dated and signed, to the Department of Personal Data Protection of TRIDENT:
- Email address: email@example.com
- fax: +40 241 60 15 07